Thursday 7 March 2013

Easter

Yesterday was my first day volunteering at my local charity shop and I'm already looking forward to planning the next window display next week. Easter is coming up so I'm hoping the Easter bunny has donated some bits and bobs so I can design the perfect window. Ideally, I'd like to imitate spring time wildlife, with ceramic bunny rabbits, chicks and deer placed on a green table cloth/bed sheets to look like grass. Pastel colours reflect spring time so I'm planning on putting together a cute outfit for the window's focal point. 

I'd imagine we'll be getting some donations of Easter eggs, cards and gift sets before then seeing as Mind receive  You'd be surprised at how much stuff charity shops get that are brand new! Check out the post before, most of the items have never been used/opened. I'll be putting up more photos next week!

Cels x

No comments:

Post a Comment